First Meeting of 2015!!!
February 21st meeting @ Goshen College – Newcomer Center from 9:00am – 3:00 pm. We will have Kathleen Prough – State Beekeeper Inspector, Dr. Greg Hunt – Purdue Bee Lab, Zachary Haung – Purdue, and Dr. Andy Ammons - Purdue Biology. Goshen College will have a buffet lunch in the cafeteria. It will be $7.25/person.
We have a few MBA members selling packages.
Steve Lesniak with Peace Bees, LLC is selling packages again this year. They are anticipating a mid-April delivery.
- Georgia raised 3# packages with an Italian queen for $125. If you would like a 4# package instead, then add $30.
- Georgia raised 3# packages with a Russian queen for $130. If you would like a 4# package instead, then add $30.
Please visit their website at http://www.peacebees.org/shop for ordering information.
Danny Slabaugh (Slabaugh Apiaries) and Norm Lehman will have California packages and nucs for sale this year.
Danny's order will be here the first week in April. Norm's order will be here the last week in April.
- 3# California package is $120.
- 5 frame nuc with queen and her brood on medium frames (6 5/8") is $135.
- 5 frame nuc with queen and her brood on deep frames (9 5/8) is $150.
If interested, please contact Danny on his cell phone at 574-315-5586.
MBA on Facebook
The Bee Line
Posted Aug 19, 2014, 8:32 PM by K. Cecil
Posted Aug 19, 2014, 3:27 PM by K. Cecil
Posted Jun 19, 2014, 12:56 PM by K. Cecil